Our Certifications

Licensed collectors of Waste Cooking Oils

Environment Agency Logo

Are you looking for a collector for your waste cooking oils?

Controlled Waste Licence

Cater oils holds a controlled waste licence as a Carrier, Broker, Dealer – Upper Tier, issued by the environment agency.

We are licensed to collect your waste cooking oil and issue waste transfer notes, which you the producer of waste are required to keep.
RedCert Certificate

RED Cert SC@PE International Ltd


Cater Oils, holds REDCert certification, ensuring all the UCO we collect is of sustainable origin.